We welcome and support projects in the diverse categories of Education, Medical Care, Scientific Research, Public Sports, Social Infrastructure, Autistic Children Recovery Projects and Talents Reserve Program for Developing the Country . All projects shall follow the rules of the PBDF:
Your project can be anything that you want to create and share with others. It could be a book, a film, a piece of hardware... pretty much anything you dream up can find a home on Kickstarter. Just keep your project focused, with a clear end goal, and you’ll be good. Every Kickstarter project should have the following: A project page with a video.
- Is it product based or service based company?
- I am a female. Can I buy your welfare tickets ?
- Is there any guarantee that if I win a welfaret ticket I will get the money?
- Do I have to come everytime I win any prize?
- If I have any problem with the Welfare Tickets what should I do?
- If I want to be a retailer what should I do?